Poetry Editor/Editor-at-Large: You may nominate poetry-
- by resident Indian poet/s you published in 2018.
- by diaspora Indian poet/s you published in 2018.
- For works published online, send up to 5 link/s
- For works published in print, send photocopy of work/s with publication details.
In your message, please include the following disclaimer:
I, <your name> allow Linda Ashok, the editor of Best Indian Poetry 2019 and its publisher RLFPA EDITIONS all publication rights with due mention of <name of journal/s> and <name of the poet>.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
Given the volume of submissions received, the submission deadline for 2019 edition is July 20, 2019.
WHERE TO SEND?
Direct Message your word document with nominations to the Facebook page here_ Bit.ly/BestIndianPoetry
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What is Indian Poet?
*Indian poet* would simply mean poets with roots in India living anywhere in the world.
2. Project Economics
This is a no-fee market. Compensation is one free contributor copy. A flat shipping fee of $10 or ₹150 to be borne by the contributor. Authors interested in procuring additional copies can avail it at 20% discount (shipping additional). All magazines & literary journals participating in this project will receive a notable mention in the Acknowledgement.
3. Date of Release
4. Date of Decision and Contract Signing
5. Why only 2018?
This annual series will feature published works from the year gone by. So there’ll be BIP 2019, 2020, 2021 and so forth carrying works from the year gone by.
6. What to do to be included in BIP?
- For editors: Start publishing works by resident or diaspora Indian poets. If you miss this year, aim for the years to come. And the work must start now.
7. Why BIP? Explain the genesis?
Please read Introduction.
8. Tell us about the Editor.
Please read BIP Series Editor.
RLFPA EDITIONS (OPC) Pvt Ltd reserves all rights on the Best Indian Poetry series.
BUY BIP 2018
If you wish to partner in this project in some capacity whether as a distributor, marketer, a library curator or anything that you could think of, message editor at bit.ly/BestIndianPoetry.